TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Epic! Every episode gets better and better! Can't wait to see what happens next!

THe depth that you are giving the characters within each episode (and mini-sode) just keeps adding that much more awesomeness to it.

Zelda: Day and Night Zelda: Day and Night

Impressive

Being a huge Legend of Zelda and a fan of Granfaloon's series, I must say that I enjoyed your animation. Like some of the other reviewers have said, I would like to see more Zelda animations from you in the future if you ever get a chance. Also, I think finding a voice actor for Navi would be a good step in the right direction. That being said, your use of the in-game sounds was great, especially the sound Navi makes after the Stalfos come out of the ground.

Looking forward to your future animations!

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3

Wow!! That was...

Awesome!! I was wondering if you were ever going to animate the other chapters :) I really enjoyed the animation and the work you put into it.

cobra0528 responds:

thanks!

Rush Rats Rush Rats

Just...walking?? And then you need to buy extra levels. I'm sorry, but this was a waste of my time

Reincarnation:  BB Reincarnation: BB

Another great short game!! Really enjoying these!!

I did find a glitch however. When I went to replay the game, the boat was already cut off from the dock and I didn't need to get the bell or anything. Just something to look at.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Good concept and game

Just spent a close to an hour going through the game, upgrading, etc. It is an excellent game and I did not experience any problems. I will say that there were not many pokemon to catch within these first few levels, but I suspect that will change with upcoming updates.

What Im curious about is a the idea of when a pokemon levels up, the area which they can attack might also expand just a bit? Otherwise, it seemed to me that leveling had no immediate effect unless it resulted in learning a move. Perhaps include a screen explaining the effects of leveling up?

Looking forward to more levels and updates.

Olmate responds:

Will def keep that in mind. Thanks!