Rush Rats Rush Rats

Just...walking?? And then you need to buy extra levels. I'm sorry, but this was a waste of my time

Reincarnation:  BB Reincarnation: BB

Another great short game!! Really enjoying these!!

I did find a glitch however. When I went to replay the game, the boat was already cut off from the dock and I didn't need to get the bell or anything. Just something to look at.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Good concept and game

Just spent a close to an hour going through the game, upgrading, etc. It is an excellent game and I did not experience any problems. I will say that there were not many pokemon to catch within these first few levels, but I suspect that will change with upcoming updates.

What Im curious about is a the idea of when a pokemon levels up, the area which they can attack might also expand just a bit? Otherwise, it seemed to me that leveling had no immediate effect unless it resulted in learning a move. Perhaps include a screen explaining the effects of leveling up?

Looking forward to more levels and updates.

Olmate responds:

Will def keep that in mind. Thanks!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Very cool!

I enjoyed playing this game again. It seems forever ago. Any possibility of getting the sequels out on flash?

Kuzai X Scoot Valentine Kuzai X Scoot Valentine

You need to keep this on!!

I think this is incredibly sweet!! You should not make it a limited time on NG but keep it on here!! I showed it to my gf and she absolutely loved it too. I wish I could do flashes to do something this sweet. Way to go man.