TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

Epic! Every episode gets better and better! Can't wait to see what happens next!

THe depth that you are giving the characters within each episode (and mini-sode) just keeps adding that much more awesomeness to it.

Zelda: Day and Night Zelda: Day and Night

Impressive

Being a huge Legend of Zelda and a fan of Granfaloon's series, I must say that I enjoyed your animation. Like some of the other reviewers have said, I would like to see more Zelda animations from you in the future if you ever get a chance. Also, I think finding a voice actor for Navi would be a good step in the right direction. That being said, your use of the in-game sounds was great, especially the sound Navi makes after the Stalfos come out of the ground.

Looking forward to your future animations!

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3

Wow!! That was...

Awesome!! I was wondering if you were ever going to animate the other chapters :) I really enjoyed the animation and the work you put into it.

cobra0528 responds:

thanks!

Links Quest 2 Links Quest 2

Hmmm...

Although a bit random, your comments do say that Link is attacked by a new villian, so that works. Good music, link-boob, yeah...it works.

Link's Prize Link's Prize

Wow, First Submission?!!

That was amazing!! definitely deserves to go into the zelda parodies file. The art was fantastic and you chose one of the best video games to do a flash on. I look forward to more of your work.

TripFest TripFest

Amazingly random

It was actually quite entertaining. Once I got it into my mind of exactly what was happening, I was looking forward to whatever would come next. I especially like the hand draw the mountain. The only thing that I have a little problem with is the repeated opening at the end. But aside from that, it was fun to watch. Maybe add some color to the characters to make it a little interesting. Good job though.

DaveMan-CI responds:

Cheers man, The style was mean't to be with no colour with the hand drawn style. I'm working on some colour work, so keep an eye out.

WHOOKOS Halloween Special WHOOKOS Halloween Special

Haha

It mightve not had much of a plot but the animation was good and it had the potential to become even better. You should do a zelda halloween and have link use different masks to get more candy. Keep it up man!!

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt1

So wonderful!!

I've been looking everywhere for a good KH flash and then I saw that the next chapter won the Daily Winner so I had to see this one as well!! Very cool! Keep up the good work. You're really good at it.

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you. I hope to keep entertaining

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Everything I hoped for and more

I loved the first one. In fact I would show it to my friends at parties or anything just to show how great the animation was. Hard to believe that its been a couple of years since the last one. This was great though. Everything. The detail, story, animation, and the zombies dying. The nosebleed was a nice touch.

I agree with BMack24 with the the things he is looking forward to. Either way, this was a wonderful sequel.

Keep up the great work! You are definitely one of the top best flash artists I've seen. Once again, thank you for such a great piece of entertainment.

Happy Valentines Day CC! Happy Valentines Day CC!

Interesting

I enjoyed the thought behind it and I asked my girlfriend what she thought of it. She shaid it was very cute.